Irctc Tatkal Magic Autofill is a tool or web service to provide Irctc users the ability to book fast Indian railway ticket. As we know that all working professional and up-downers are depended upon Tatkal ticket for their traveling. And all are searching for the best answer for, “How To Do fast tatkal ticket booking?” or “How to fill IRCTC Form Quickly?”. IRCTC Tatkal Magic Autofill gives immense power to the users to fill Irctc form very quickly.
How IRCTC Tatkal Autofill Form Works?
Below are some simple steps for complete tatkal ticket booking procedure. you may find it banal, But it is very important to explain that basic functionality or process of tatkal booking through Autofill form. So that each and every user is on the same ground as far as functionality concerns.
So here are some basic steps of tatkal ticket booking through Indian railways website
- Go to the link to get Autofill services IRCTC Tatkal Autofill
- Now you can see a Reservation Form button there. Just simply click on that button to get IRCTC like form structure. Here you can find the video containing the step by step guide to the IRTCT Tatkal Autofill tool or else you can find the same video below in the blog. This page also contains the full introduction to IRCTC mechanism, please refer them in case you like to obtain information about ITCTC.
- Now the most powerful feature of the IRCTC Tatkal Autofill tool come into action. This is the final page of the whole process, here you will get a button holding all your information. You just need to drop this button over the bookmark bar of the browser. Don’t worry if you don’t have bookmarks bar on your browser screen then jut simply press “CTRL + SHIFT + B“.Here is the Bonus for all IRCTC Autofill users. You can even change the name of the button before dropping to bookmark bar as shown in the picture below. This is the simplest method of remembering your ticket details. As we know that our bookmark bar is filled with lots of buttons and its hard to remember which button represents your correct ticket details. Additionally, one more advantage of having custom button name is that you can have non-confusing multiple journey details button and once you place it on bookmark bar, you can use as may time as you want for IRCTC Tickets booking.
How to use Tatkal Autofill Button on IRCTC website?
- Once you have placed autofill button on bookmark bar, just go to IRCTC website and each form which requires information to be entered from your side. Just click on the bookmark button and see the magic happens.
For the complete procedure of tatkal ticket booking through magic autofill software see the below video.
For More Information about Indian Railway Ticket booking Process, Here are some FAQs compilation from our side.
What is IRCTC?
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways and manages online ticketing operations of the railways.
IRCTC provide various services under the single umbrella i.e. IRCTC. Below are the services offered by IRCTC
- Online Ticketing
- Tatkal Scheme
- Irctc Help Line
However, our main concern is about the Tatkal booking time. Millions of people in India booked a ticket through Irctc daily. We can say that Irctc is the biggest platform in the world for online ticket booking.
What is Tatkal Ticket?
The Tatkal scheme is the Indian railway scheme for the journey at very short notice. It is applied to all classes i.e. Sleeper, AC, and almost all mail or Express trains. Tatkal scheme opens every day at 10 am for the next day train booking. The numbers of seats are depending upon the train. However, a considerable amount of seats is reserved for Tatkal category.
For AC class, Tatkal ticket booking time is 10 am and for sleeper it is 11 am. Numbers of people coming from IT background or working professionals are dependent upon the Tatkal scheme for their travel. The conditions are more worsen during the festive seasons and most of the people are left as without ticket.
What is Premium Tatkal?
A new booking system introduced by Irctc on late 2015 based on dynamic price algorithm. The concept is simple and inherited from the aviation industry. The main focus of introducing this system is to raise revenue for the purpose of giving quality services to users. Half of the tickets from the tatkal scheme are kept under the premium tatkal scheme. The booking system is same as the tatkal system but the only price are calculated on a dynamic basis.
What are the Tatkal Charges?
Below Table shows the tatkal ticket charges in addition to the original ticket price.
|Class of Travel||Minimum Tatkal Charges (in Rs.)||Maximum Tatkal Charges (in Rs.)||Minimum Distance for charge(in Km)|
|Reserve Second sitting (2S)||10.00||15.00||100|
|AC Chair Car||125.00||225.00||250|
|AC 3 Tier||300.00||400.00||500|
|AC 2 Tier||400.00||500.00||500|
What are the tatkal ticket eligibility criteria?
Anyone who is 18-year-old and has valid identity proof as mentioned in below list can apply for tatkal tickets. However according to the new rule, It is not mandatory for a person to enter ID card details. But we have to show the Identity card when asked by ticket Checker.
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India.
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department.
- Driving License issued by RTO.
- Photo identity card having a serial number issued by Central/State Government.
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School/College for their students.
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph.
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar “.
- Photo identity cards having the serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State/Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration.
What are tatkal ticket Rules?
- It will be possible to book a maximum of only four passengers per PNR for tatkal tickets.
- The facility of change of name is not permitted on the bookings made under Tatkal scheme
- TDRs are not being issued for waiting list tickets.
What are the Refund Rules as per Tatkal Scheme?
- No refund will be granted on the cancelation of confirmed Tatkal tickets.
- A full refund will be granted if a train is delayed by more than 3 Hours.
- If train uses the different route in some circumstances and passenger is not willing to travel in this condition.
Note – Irctc magic autofill form tool is not connected to Indian Railways in any form. Use of this tool completely depends upon the user, We don’t provide any type of authentication details for irctc. We respect your privacy and your data is not shared.
Different classes on Indian Railways
- First class Air-Conditioned (AC) (Code:1A). The Executive class in Shatabdi type trains is also treated as Ist AC.
- AC 2-tier sleeper (Code:2A)
- First class (Code:FC)
- AC 3 Tier (Code:3A)
- 3 E – AC 3 Tier Economy
- AC chair Car (Code:CC)
- Sleeper Class (Code:SL)
- Second Sitting (Code:2S)